Why C & A Painting?
We operate under strong values to exceed our client
Our work is spot on
We do not walk off the job until you are happy
Fully Licensed and Insured:
We maintain a $5 million umbrella insurance policy to ensure you are protected.
We provide weekly reports to our customers on our progress
Our communication channels are always open with our clients and all
We post our work schedule for tenants
Our relationship with our clients begin on the first day of contact and
only ends once they're fully satisfied with our work
Color Rendering and Specification
Helps visualize your colors you might want on your building before
We will save your colors you use on your project
Superior prep work is key to every job
We use the best quality caulking
We spray and back roll all of our jobs
Our team is clean on all jobs from start to finish
Our skills, knowledge, and attention to detail goes above and beyond
Prepping is key to every job! That is why our team takes it very seriously. C&A Painting has a
particular process we follow when it comes to prep.
1. Power wash and clean all walls
2. Repair all damaged surfaces such as stucco, wood, metal or siding as needed
3. Scrape and sand all loose paint and spot prime
4. Apply caulking to all places in need, such as joints and also where caulking has
previously shrunk or failed
5. Cover the floor
6. Remove all switches, outlets and signs
7. For exterior cover all doors, windows, light fixtures and any surfaces that are not being painted
8. Cover any plants, or bushes in the area with drop cloths
1. We use high quality paint for all exterior surfaces
2. We back roll all surfaces to make sure paint gets in all cracks and grooves
3. Spray/brush and roll all trim
1. Removal of all masking tape and masking film
2. Clean up of all debris at the end of each day
3. Clean up of any paint spills or drips
Safety is One of our top Priorities.
When you hire C&A Painting we want to give you the peace of mind you deserve. That is why we make it mandatory to take the Core OSHA Safety Training before any of our employees begin working for us.
Core OSHA Safety Training
Injury and Illness Prevention Plan (IIPP) & Acknowledgement
Emergency Action Plan (EAP) /
Hazard Communication / GHS
Heat Illness Prevention Plan
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Fall Protection / Ladders/Scaffolds
Confined Space Awareness
Safe Work Practices
Our men are taking extra precautions in health due to Covid-19. They are wearing their masks, washing their hands more than ever, and practicing social distancing while on the job. In safety, they wear the harness' while on the roof or if in any situation they need it just for precaution.
We are 100% licensed and insured. We maintain a $5 million umbrella insurance policy to ensure that you are protected.
Request an Estimate
Servicing the Multi-family, HOA and Commercial Industry throughout the Bay Area